Hair by Neighbourhood – Earls Court Life
I have been visiting the Neighbourhood Salon in Earls Court for years. You know why? Because they do great hair.
Now I know everybody has their own set of preferences when it comes to choosing the right coiffeur; my mother will follow her stylist through every career twist and salon shake up and seemingly to the ends of the earth, my husband refuses to spend more than a tenner on his hair and it often shows, my friend Jojo cuts her own hair which is a terrifying prospect to me. Mine, in no particular order, are as follows:
- You must be able to walk in on any given day and trust that if your favourite stylist isn’t available that the B Squad know what they’re doing.
- There must be coffee and after five, wine.
- There must be lighthearted banter.
- Dogs and children should be welcome.
- The chairs must be comfortable.
- My barnet should be the envy of all as I leave the salon and head out to face the world.
Neighbourhood nails every one of the above requirements for me and remains one of the only places I will get my hair done. And now, because I would never steer you wrong, it will become one of the only places you get your hair done too. You’re welcome.Neighbourhood
60 Kenway Road, Earls Court, SW5 0RA
020 7373 9666
Tues-Fri 10:00 am – 8:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am – 6:00 pm